Friday, November 10, 2006

Gates of Vienna: What Is the Reading on Pelosi's Integrity Meter?

Gates of Vienna: What Is the Reading on Pelosi's Integrity Meter?

This is a stellar post from Gates Of Vienna - a site that I, jillosphy, say must be visited regularly.
I think "Bitter Pill" Pelosi and the rest of the Dhimmicrats are in for a bumpy night.
To keep the spotlight off of them and all the skeletons in their closets, as well as the detrimental things they will be doing to this country to their own personal benefit, they will have to tie everyone up in their impeachments and prosecutions and investigations.
Bumpy night indeed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pelosi celebrates the recent election with grandiose dreams of some day occupying the oval office. She has waited so long......

The ghost of George Washington appears, and Pelosi says,
"How can I best serve my country?"

The ghost of George Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Says Pelosi, "I don't know about that."

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Pelosi says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says,

"Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."


On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...


Pelosi says, "How can I best serve my country?"


Lincoln says:


"Go to the theater."

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home