Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to Deprogram a Liberal in One Year Or Less

...
...
THIS IS EXCELLENT!
...
- recovering liberal and author of letter of amends to conservatives.
americanthinker.com
...
'Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Boortz, Medved, all became my "sponsors" in recovery this last year.'
...
excerpt:
... And this love affair with Radical Islam -- what's up with that? I had previously thought of Islam as a quaint, folksy religion. But when I started actually reading about it, especially Dr. Phyllis Chesler's illuminating books and web site, I realized extremist Muslims were advocating some seriously scary stuff, like destroying Israel and the West. I had been oblivious of the horrendous treatment of women: the honor killings, beheadings, genital mutilation. It now seemed like the height of naivety, if not masochism, to embrace with open arms people who want to kill you. While as a liberal I was socialized to believe everyone was good, all cultures were the same, and We Are The World, We Are The Children, I began to understand that evil exists. The emergence of evil always offers warnings signs, and we ignore them at our peril...
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home