Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Oh, and by the way... we're being invaded.

;) to the ever-vigilant Tami, NYC
**
The E Coli Outbreaks Are Not Random And The Government Knows This
**
In early spring of 2006 I found several postings on the net by illegal alien groups calling on all illegal alien food handlers / pickers / and restaurant workers to give legal Americans food poisoning by using their own feces.
The posts I found stated that all the illegals should give Americans "Montezuma's Revenge" which is what Mexicans call severe diarrhea.
E Coli gives you severe diarrhea.
I REPORTED THIS DIRECTLY TO I.C.E. (Immigration and customs enforcement) at 1-866-347-2423.
I spoke with a live operator who took the report including the URL for each post I had found, several were located on the http://www.aztlan.net/ web site...
**
Read more... and check out the source on this story here:
**
And at this same site I found this letter which EVERYONE should read:
**
**
Here's an excerpt:
... More and more hard working middle class Americans are being forced into personal bankruptcies because of medical bills and most of those that are forced to file medical bankruptcy have health insurance.
The following research, was carried out jointly by researchers at Harvard Law School and Harvard Medical School, February 3, 2005:
• Illness and medical bills caused half of the 1,458,000 personal bankruptcies in 2001, according to a study published by the journal Health Affairs.
• The study estimates that medical bankruptcies affect about 2 million Americans annually counting debtors and their dependents, including about 700,000 children.
• Surprisingly, most of those bankrupted by illness had health insurance. More than three quarters were insured at the start of the bankrupting illness. However, 38 percent had lost coverage at least temporarily by the time they filed for bankruptcy.
• Most of the medical bankruptcy filers were middle class; 56 percent owned a home and the same number had attended college. In many cases, illness forced breadwinners to take time off from work --losing income and job-based health insurance precisely when families needed it most.
• Families in bankruptcy suffered many privations -- 30 percent had a utility cut off and 61 percent went without needed medical care. After open heart surgery the treating physicians told me that it would be best for me to file for disability.
In order for me to file for social security disability, something that I had worked for over thirty years, I had to hire attorneys to fight my government for the money that I had to work for and I am entitled to. My elected official’s who were elected to preserve the philosophy that made this country great and to protect me and my family’s rights are preoccupied with what is best for their political career and their political party, not with what is right and what is best for Americans.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jillosophy,
I have been very concerned and have found it very strange that suddenly there are so many outbreaks of ecoli. Coincidence? I mentioned to some friends that it is a worry and even brought up the possibility of bio-terror. They just looked at me strange. Something is definetly going on here. We have not had problems with food like this at such a level. I'm always wishing for people to get their heads out of the sand-- la di da di da. Aarrgghh.
Also, why send more troops to Iraq, what about the border? You are doing great. Thanks.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home