Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A comment... and my reply...

I recieved this comment from someone who I cannot reply to using email. I have no other means of reply other than to post it on my blog. I HIGHLY suggest Anonymous, and everyone else, view this lecture here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5871651411393887069
... and read my whole reply.
Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry but your comments seem to be quite racist. Is it only illegal aliens that commit crimes? Are there statistics that prove that more illegal aliens commit savage murders than americans do? It very may well be that this person is guilty of murder (Diego Pillco).. however, he's innocent until proven guilty.By the way.. in Ecuador murder is a crime as well.
***
Anonynmous: Respectfully, I don't care if I seem racist to you. I know am not. I do not believe everyone from one certain race is inherently superior to everyone from other races. That to me is racism. I will make my views clear to you:
**
I do resent illegals (even white ones) who come here (some by the millions) and demonize the USA while neglecting their own people and allowing corruption to run rampant throughout their own countries. I resent them coming in to my country and commiting crimes, sucking taxpayer funds and social services dry, commiting all types of fraud, all the while playing the victim at every opportunity. I resent the shameless gvts. who make this possible.
Racism, sexism, slavery, societal caste systems, corruption, organized crime of all kinds run rampant in third world and other countries - and when those countries export the impoverished decendants of the indigineous people who - oh let's say the Spaniards - raped and pillaged 500 years ago and have kept in servitude ever since - they are, in essence, importing racism, sexism, slavery, societal caste systems and corruption, among other things. If they truly thought Americans in general were racist, stingy and cruel they would not come here. They know we are not, so they take full advantage. And every day that goes by there will be about ten thousand more.
**
I love my country and I see it dying a little every day while being villified by the MSM at home and abroad. And I am sick of seeing it taken advantage of by corrupt gvts. who take aid from us yet export their "problems" rather than improve the living conditions of their citizens, and other foreigners who come here because it's easier than to fight for their rights in their own country and actually make much needed changes. They then proceed to call us racist if we don't hand them whatever they want - or even hint that they should be grateful enough to at least learn the English language and speak it. They balk at the thought of assimilation into our culture and society (which doesn't mean abandoning their identity, just to respect ours and not to reject or insult ours). Is it too much to ask that they try not to rape and murder my fellow countrymen and women while they're at it? I think not.
**
Yes, I am aware of brutal crimes that Americans commit against eachother. Left to our own, we deal with ours in a more efficient and humane fashion than most countries. That does not mean that I have to tolerate another million-a-year-plus rapes, batteries, homicides, gang shoot outs, dug deals, child molestations etc. being commited in my country by illegal aliens... and then spend tax dollars for their legal defense and then support them in our prisons - and that's when we do manage to catch them. They hide behind numerous false ID's and there are hundreds of thousands of felons identified and wanted, who have crossed back into Mexico as fugitives. And I may as well mention here, that many wanted fugitives from Mexico come here just to hide from the law. They come here and keep on commiting crimes.
**
Now, tell me... why should I want any of this for my country?
**
Mexico, for instance, is the wealthiest country lying between the USA and Argentina. There is no good reason that they cannot take care of their people. We pay them 21 million $ a year to do their part to secure the border. They do virtually nothing. They rake in over 50 billion$ a year in remitances - that's money sent home to Mexico that we need to keep in circulation here to keep our country running. That's dollars that are never paid taxes on that we depend on to keep our country running. Mexico makes untold billions more every year on human, drug and weaons smuggling, ID fraud - I could go on and on and on. Meanwhile, they are the forth largest oil producing Latin Country. Last year their buget showed a 20+ million $ surplus. And there are plenty of other countries whose people are far and away poorer than Mexicans and South Americans. And Mexico is not the only country sucking us dry. It has got to stop.
**
My next point: a guilty person is guilty. Period. In a court of law, according jurisprudence, they must not be judged until all evidence has been investigated. That's in court. But out here, in the real world, if they did it, they did it, before, during and after the courts reveal their findings. And he confessed. He's guilty.
**
I was not implying that murder is not a crime in Ecuador, simply that it is easier to get away with it there. You could, for instance, dump the body in the rain forest and it would be mulch by sun up. And I doubt that their law enforcement comes anywhere close to the professionlism and diligence of the NYPD. They have far more unsolved missing persons cases in Latin America than we do. That's a no-brainer.
**
I used to be more "tolerant" (which basically means to put up with something you would rather not, had you the choice or backbone not to) - and paid dearly for it many times. I learned my lessons from first-hand experience and eventually faced up to the truth.
**
Lastly, although America is not perfect and may not be heaven on earth to some, I love it and wouldn't want to live anywhere else - and I have lived overseas. I have been the "immigrant". I know what I am talking about.
I will not keep quiet. I will not tailor my words to fit anyone's overweaning sensitivities.
I am not afraid to be called names. I will continue to say it like it is.
There is too much at stake here.
Here, again, is this MUST SEE VIDEO. View it and PASS IT ON:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived in Ecuador for a long time, and so am well acquainted with the system of illegal enmigration. And I have this to say: the people who come here are thinking about providing for their families, about having more to their future that harvesting potatoes in barely fertile fields and suffering from malnutrition, not about what sorts of implications the mass departure of Ecuadorian citizens will have on the U.S. or Ecuador, or what the historical reasons for their povery is. The don't care. They are in many cases backed into a corner of deprivation, and it's hard to see the big picture when you are malnourished and desperately poor. And so they end up here (and yes, it does cost well over $10,000 to get here, usually they spend the first couple of years here paying off that debt). A life of 8 dollars an hour for 10 hours a day, and living in a small apartment with 7 other people is honestly better for them in many ways. By living that way, they can save money to send home, so that their siblings can pay for high school, or their parents can build a bathroom. They are taking action.

And you make good points about corrupt governments who don't make life better for their citizens. However, individual lives are at stake: they can't wait for the government to get its act together, because it probably never will. And so they act.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anonymous poster who provided the link to the Google marbles video is not the same 'anonymous' commenter Jillosophy provided this non-racist reply to. In the future, I'll choose an identity to post.

For now, I'll just identify myself in the comment as Anonymous Mouse (also provided the Pelosi humor in a previous post.)

- Anonymous Mouse

\../
=o=

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another video you may be interested in can be viewed here:

http://a1716.v8468b.c8468.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1716/8468/v0001/multimedia.heritage.org/windowsmedia/Allison-111406.wmv

That is a direct link to the video in which Robert Spencer of JihadWatch.org discusses his new book "The Truth About Muhammed" at an event for the Heritage Foundation. This video will also air on CSPAN in the near future.

Few people have the ability to bring so much to the table in so brief a session. Very thought provoking and insightful session.

\../
=o=
anonymous Mouse

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home