Thursday, July 02, 2009

"AMERICAN" Muslims Snub Independence Day

American Muslims gather by the tens of thousands in our nation's capital this weekend, as our nation celebrates its birthday.
...
By Dave Gaubatz
...
They will be filling the Washington DC Convention Center for the 46th Annual ISNA National Conference. http://www.isna.net/home.aspx
Muslims from all across America will be at the event to do their part in helping to celebrate the success of ISNA.
Did the leadership of ISNA randomly pick our nation's Independence Day to hold their event? Islamic scholars openly lecture to not follow man-made holidays created by the Jews and Christians such as Christmas, Easter, Independence Day, etc. In addition, ISNA informs American educators that Muslim children are not encouraged to any allegiance to America, which also includes wearing lapel pins or standing for the pledge of allegiance.
Last year I attended the ISNA Conference in Ohio. There were an estimated 30,000 plus Muslims who attended the conference, including Congressman Keith Ellison/D-MN and several other U.S elected officials. (Ellison refused to use the Bible during his official searing in ceremony and instead was allowed to use a Quran.)
There were hundreds of vendors, and since the conference was being held only a couple of months before the 2008 Presidential Election, there was an enormous outpouring of support for Barack Obama. Non profit organizations are not supposed to favor any certain political candidate, of course.
In 2008 ISNA had several booths with anti-American slogans on shirts, along with pro-Hamas, pro-Palestinian, and anti-Israel garments. In addition Barack Hussein Obama material was in abundance. I researched the hundreds of vendors and saw no material for Presidential candidate John McCain.
It was easy to find DVDs, books, manuals, and pamphlets calling America a terrorist organization and for the destruction of our country and Israel. It was very easy to find material calling for killing innocent men, women, and children in American who did not belief in an Islamic Ummah (Nation) worldwide and under Sharia law. There were material calling for polygamy and encouraging child marriages. If you wanted Muslim Brotherhood material, this was the location to obtain the intelligence you desired. These type materials were in abundance.
ISNA will say they do not endorse the vendors selected for the event or the services and/or products they provide, but in actuality they do. The following is from their 2009 Vendor Contract:
"Products or services sold or displayed/demonstrated in actual, kind or in printed or audio-visual matter must meet Islamic standards that ISNA wishes to observe. The determination of Islamic standards shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of ISNA, and ISNA shall have the authority to require the removal of any and all goods, displays, or other materials not meeting this standard. The refusal to remove shall immediately terminate this contract, and the exhibitor shall be immediately removed from the exhibit area and the exhibitor shall not be issued a refund of any fees or cost.
"Any literature (fundraising or otherwise) is restricted to the assigned booth and must be pre-approved in writing by ISNA, in ISNA's sole and absolute discretion. Book selling vendors must complete enclosed form providing inventory of the literature to be sold at ISNA".
Readers should take note of who will again be only a few feet apart and sharing the same customers coming through the convention. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) last year (2008) had a booth near CAIR, and was recruiting for federal agents and other sensitive classified positions regarding our national security. The DHS booth was also next door to a vendor calling for the destruction of America and Israel, and encouraging older men to marry girls as young as 8! Of course CAIR executives and their security personnel/volunteers were assigned a large booth with propaganda against prominent U.S. citizens such as Michael Savage; CAIR's spokesperson Ibrahim Hooper and Corey Saylor (Government Affairs) were often vocal of their criticism of anyone or any organization that did not share their views.
At the end of last years event I contacted ISNA and law enforcement officials to determine if there had been any investigations initiated or arrest made at the convention due to the violent material advocating treason, sedition, child marriages, and murder of innocent people. I was told there had only been one person stopped, detained, and questioned for potentially being a threat.
I did not even need to ask who the person was or what the circumstances were.
On my first day at the conference I had noticed an ISNA security officer following me wielding an extended ‘Billy Club'. I stopped and took a picture of him and he scurried off. A couple hours later I observed two clean shaven and well dressed people following me throughout the convention. I continued my shopping for Islamic terrorist manuals.
Finally after an extended time one of the gentlemen stopped me and asked if I was "Dave Gaubatz". I said "Yes". He introduced himself as an FBI Agent and the other person as a local Detective. I shook hands with them and asked them how I might help. They appeared embarrassed, but said CAIR and ISNA officials had asked for me to be followed because I may be a threat.
I asked why. They had no answer, aside from saying they know I support law enforcement and often speak to law enforcement groups. I remarked, "Yes I do." They again appeared embarrassed and said they knew of my background in Iraq. I nodded. We exchanged cards, and as they were beginning to walk away, I handed the FBI agent a stack of violent Islamic manuals calling the FBI racist and other names and calling for Muslims to commit crimes against law enforcement. The FBI Agent turned red.
I will again be at the ISNA conference this upcoming weekend. As with last year's event I paid my full registration fee, used my complete name, and fully expect to be harassed by CAIR and the FBI's new recruiting partner, ISNA. Last year I chalked it up to inexperience on the FBI's part for simply following orders, but this year, if I am harassed by inexperienced agents I will likely file a lawsuit against the FBI and their new found friends ISNA.
I will begin releasing photographs, videos, documents and other materials from the 2008 and 2009 ISNA Conferences in Sep 2009 that no others have seen previously.
Dave Gaubitz was the 1st U.S. Civilian Federal Agent in Iraq, 2003. His website is here.
10 Comments on "The ISNA Conference"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home