Friday, March 27, 2009

Jesus was a Capricorn, Mohammed was an Antichrist

thereligionofpeace.com
**
Hate crime charges filed in anti-gay attack by Muslim.
- grabbed the victim around his neck and said 'Give me $10 and your cell phone and I'll let you go.'
...
"He gouged out 21-year-old Nazime's eyes, cut off her tongue and put her remains in a plastic bag before taking them to the mountains near their village and burning them. He was jailed for just five years."
(Telegraph)As the British discover what actual gay-bashing looks like, homosexuals appear less inclined to go along with the coalition of useful Dhimwits.

Fatima's Story (BBC)(Video)
"I always thought that Islam would protect me as a woman. . . Instead my rapist was protected in the name of honor."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home