Monday, February 04, 2008

The first and last word on the illegal alien "issue"...

Their first words were also their last words, as far as I am concerned.
**
That distgusting display by the racist wench is what prompted me to post this. Lest we forget.
**
For those who call free speech that they don't agree with "hate speech".
For those who call me and those I stand with "racist".
Let me tell you that I had always felt warm and open towards foreigners all my life.
Until I saw this:








Now tell me, who was disrespectful first?

Things have changed and they've changed FOREVER.

I have learned my lesson.

I have learned the TRUTH about these hateful, racist people... and I will never, ever let myself forget it.

It was not my hate that got them riled - it was theirs.

And it's my love FOR MY COUNTRY that has got them riled now.

**

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the video to load. I'm curious about it. I also guess that makes me racist too. I used to tell my students I was very prejudiced. A lot of them said, "All teachers are, you are just the first to say it." Then I would tell them it's not about race or color, but behavior. If you act in a respectful manner, I will treat you that way as well. If you act like an adult, I will treat you like an adult, but if you act like a jerk, I will treat you that way. Better not use my blog ID....

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home