Monday, February 04, 2008

McCain Lies

Someone I work with has an uncle in Military/Government.

This uncle is vehemently opposed to open borders and illegal immigration in any way, shape or form. So I was stunned to find out that uncle is supporting McCain...


This uncle has inside info on McCain, and here is what I have heard and do not believe:


The uncle has been promised a great job with the McCain Whitehouse (God forbid) and says that McCain's support of illegals is all a ruse, and that once he is elected he will switch his public stance and seal the borders and enforce the laws.

I do not believe this at all because if McCain could have he would have enacted amnesty three years ago. If we had let him, he and Kennedy would have erased the borders three years ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great reporting. I fear we're doomed.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home