Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING... AMERICA!

Being an American, and a New Yorker, I have much to be thankful for every single day.
But today, especially, I am thankful to be a New Yorker.
**
I headed East on 91st Street towards the Park...



Here, you can just make out the last float in the Macy's Day Parade heading South on Central Park West, towards Columbus Circle, then to Times Square...
I entered Central Park...



Across The Reservoir, The Empire State Building on 5th Ave., around 30th Street, off in the distance...

The omnipresent hot dog cart...

I took pictures of people taking pictures....

Belvedere Castle.

I was hoping to make it all the way to the top...

But it was closed for Thanksgiving. I can come back on Saturday...
This is what I got to see...



You can see part of the stadium where they broadcast the final Survivor one season.

This is where Rob proposed to Amber!!

You may not be able to make out the turtle, lower left.

He was a lot cuter in person.

It'll take more than roses in Central Park in November to convince me of "Global Warming"...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, Jillosophy!

RadarCat

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home