Tuesday, September 25, 2007

NYC: AM-MAD-IN-JIHAD SPEAKS! Part 2

MONDAY
**
I arrived with friends at the UN.
In case the Mad Man of Iran sees this pic, and can't read or speak English, I thought I would try a little sign language. Hope it helps.

**
The future of the IDF




**

Then it was on to Columbia... I exited the subway and wondered, is Columbia around here somewhere?

Oh, yeah, this must be the place!

**

I quickly sought refuge amongst my fellow infidels...

**
And made a new friend!

(I am a big fan of Michelle! And she loved my shirt!)


I had to take a closer look...


This Iranian man below was there all day long, pleading for the release of his friends and family members who are being held and tortured in Iranian prisons.

Prisoners of war in their own country.

He pretty much says it all with his eyes. Columbia should have given this guy some face time with the Mad Man of Iran. Alone. In a room. In an undisclosed location.

But that wouldn't have been kosher... or halal.

And if you still don't know what "halal" means, well, you have no excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home