Monday, September 24, 2007

NYC: AM-MAD-IN-JIHAD SPEAKS! Part 1

I have had a busy past couple of days, here in my neighborhood and all over Manhattan... and I got a special gift, stay tuned...
It started with Sunday's press conference at Columbia, and continued into Am-mad-in-jihad's appearance Monday at the UN, and then Columbia.
And I have the pix to prove it...
And here they are:
**
SUNDAY:
The first pic I took was of this sign that mysteriously appeared
on the lamppost


**


My friend, Pamela, concluding an interview


**

Very noteworthy signs. I hope Am-mad-in-jihad sees them


One sign was a simple list of names:

CHILDREN WHO ARE CURRENTLY ON DEATH ROW IN IRAN

You know that - in Iran and actually condoned by Sharia law in a number of Islamic countries - the age of eligibility for the death penalty for girls in 9 and boys 14

**

This red sign, however, kept mysteriously reappearing, even after I had torn three down myself ...

Soon I found them covering the pictures of people in Iran who had spoken out for freedom...

Pictures like these...

And this was the guy literally covering up for Am-mad-in-jihad...

**

Ahhh... a sign of sanity, at last...

**

Later I scoped the hotels around the UN.

Am-mad-in-jihad is in one of these two limousines, arriving at the Hotel Inter-Continental around 5:30PM on Sunday**
This pic below pays homage to Atlas Shrugs & her Cindy Sheehan masterpiece

view it here:

http://jillosophy.blogspot.com/2007/07/ive-always-been-fan-of-atlasshrugs.html

**

MONDAY... (to be continued...)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home