Monday, September 10, 2007

Muslim Day Parade Charade

I apologize for getting these up late.
Here are my pics from our Patriots "Peaceful"(lol) Protest.
Yes, we were the "hecklers" the media may have mentioned in passing.
**
Below is me pictured, yelling, "I WILL NOT SUBMIT!"
In the purple shirt is Ed who is a friend of mine, and to the right is a mysterious man in black. All I know of him is that, according to his shirt, he's a member of the Al Qaeda Hunting Team.
Go team!

And here are two more of my friends, Dave and John

**
This booth was selling t-shirts that read: Muslima: Total Submission.
Sexy, huh?
**
Here are some DVD's hot off the rack:
**
And here we have reading materials, fully endorsed by "Allah". Undoubtedly.

**
These items here could make good "stocking suffers" for the sad, pitiful children of Leftists - those who do begrudgingly participate in the heathen Christian Holiday hijacked by Satan's heartless capitalists for the sake of their children's all-too-short childhoods, anyway.
After taking these pics I said, rather conspicuously, to my covert-ops partner, "This must be the Infidel Table... see? Pigs, dogs and monkeys."

The woman at the table swiftly removed them. Perhaps she was taken aback by the fact that I made the connection.
**
This woman below protested, saying that we "Cannot photograph a woman."
Sharia law in action in my country? I don't think so...

And of course I took her f*cking picture anyway!


More pix at:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say no shariah in your country yet you try to implement your shit democracy in ours? I dont think so...

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Muzzard,

With the spread of satellite television and the Internet, your so-called Muslim "civilization" will die in the future.

People all around the world are getting wise to your genocidal ideology, your phony moon-god rock, Allah, and your murderous pedophile prophet Mohammed (Piss Be Upon Him). You are out numbered any way you look at it.

Further, I hope Congressman Tom Tancredo becomes President of the United States and decides to carpet bomb Mecca and Medina until those two cities of Satan are just small rocks in the desert.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it. I can't believe the mayor allowed this so close to 9/11. This is sick!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Urban Infidel said...

Excellent job!

To the 'anonymous' idiot who said democracy is shit, I say: Enjoy your Islamist Dictators, fool! Suffocating to death under Islamic totalitarian oppression must work very well for you. Now stfu and go back to praying on the cement.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Democracy brought people like Hitler, Saddam, and Bush into office. So yea it is shit.

Stfu? My my, and you say we are violent (which we are when we need to be, i.e to ignorant fools like you Urban Kaffir). A quote from al-Qaeda: We say, there will be no dialougue with the Jews or Christians except the sounds of guns, bullets, blood, and fire.

Btw Jill, I was the woman all in black yelling at you across te street. Your more disturbing in pictures...

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will never rest until the entire middle east is a radioactive sheet of glass.

By the way Jill, what does your shirt say?

11:24 AM  
Blogger jillosophy said...

Bob-
My t-shirt says "I WILL NOT SUBMIT"

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And of course I took her f*cking picture anyway!"

Goddamn, youre lucky your camera lens didnt break! Id say they need bags, thick heavy 2 ply bags, for that mug.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, what an ugly woman, no wonder she wouldn't like to be photographed!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home