Friday, September 07, 2007

GROUND ZERO ON 9/11 - COUNTER PROTEST

The Actual 9/11 Truth Protest
Back in July, I wrote "On this upcoming September 11th, I am putting together a group of people to go down to Ground Zero and hand out pamphlets titled "The Truth About 9/11".
Inside the pamphlet will be the actual truth about 9/11 (19 Muslim men flew planes into our buildings, etc.)." More background here.
This Tuesday, 9/11, at 5pm, we will meet at Liberty Park on the corner of Liberty+Broadway.
I will have materials for hand out. Please join us. Let me know, in the comment section or via email, if you will be attending.Please be on time. I know there will be some press there, including the wonderous Mary Katharine Ham who will be filming it for Ham Nation. One lucky person may get to hold her camera for her.
Spread the word.
10 people counterprotesting is good. 100 people counterprotesting is better.
If you've never met me, you can see what I look like on my About Me page so that you'll be able to recognize me on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home