Monday, July 23, 2007

Call me an Islamaphobe. Please. Seriously.

**
News & Articles
6/29/2007' Dhimmification' on the march
If anyone wants to know why Muslims the world over tell pollsters the United States is at war with Islam, just read President Bush's speech at the Islamic Center of Washington, especially the part about American-style religious freedom — in the president's words, "what we wish for the world."

6/27/2007 THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY'S MERITLESS LAWSUIT
Four weeks ago, the Islamic Society of Boston folded its cards. On May 29, it abandoned the sweeping defamation lawsuit it had filed in 2005 against 17 defendants -- journalists, scholars, activist groups, and others who had expressed concerns about the Islamic Society's leaders, some of whom had ties to jihadist extremism, and about the land the city of Boston had sold it at a cut-rate price in order to build a mosque.

6/20/2007 It's not Salman Rushdie I'm offended by, it's my fellow Muslims
Growing up in Vancouver, I attended Islamic classes every Saturday.There, I learned that Jews can't be trusted because they worship "moolah, not Allah," meaning money, not God. My teacher said every last Jew was consumed with business. But I noticed that most of the new business signs in my neighbourhood featured Asian languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi , Punjabi and plenty of Urdu, which is spoken in Pakistan.That made me ask: What if I'm not being educated at my religious school? What if I'm being indoctrinated?
**
6/20/2007 Dark clouds on the European horizon
Europe is on the verge of imploding: Radical Muslims are moving there in droves. Europeans have all but given up on their Christian roots. Moral absolutes are no longer relevant. National pride is a thing of the past. The European economy is sluggish, but welfare entitlements continue to expand. Indigenous birthrates are plummeting, and immigration is supplying the continent's work force.
**
6/16/2007 September Demonstration Against Islamification of Europe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home