Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quotes of the Day

"Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism -- it is an important part of promoting peace."
HUSSEIN Obama in Cairo, Egypt, June 2009
...
"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging...
I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

- BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
source: http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2008/02/i-will-stand-wi.html

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your comment over at Western Voices.

I agree. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Fr John
www.thewhitechrist.wordpress.com

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home