Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Want some cheese with that whine, Mr. Gates?

For years we've bent over backwards to apologize for racial injustices, some of which occurred and some of which did not, we've taken so many hours of courses and training to be sensitive to minorities, and we're not going to be called racists anymore when we're not. You are a professor making five or ten times what I make. You are in state whose governor is black; you're in a city whose mayor is black. You're pretending you're a powerless victim and at the same time phoning my chief and calling me a racist, telling me I don't know who I'm messing with because your friend who is black is the president of the United States. F--- you! And that's something of a cultural revolution.
...
by David Horowitz
- founder of The David Horowitz Freedom Center and author of the new book, One Party Classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home