Thursday, April 23, 2009

Important Read: Is America Disappearing?

I found this posted by Laura at:
**
By Arlene Kushner
As someone who was born in the US and spent most of my life there, I have still a great attachment to the nation. Let no one think otherwise. It is for this reason that I am so deeply concerned about what is going on now — this is above and beyond concern about how US positions affect Israel or the world more broadly. Right now I am terrified for America and feel impelled to continue to sound the alarm. Americans must wake up.
A couple of issues have come to my attention, which I would like to touch upon here:
The first (with thanks to Carolyn M.) is an article by Rick Santorum, former Senator from Pennsylvania. Today he is a practicing attorney and a Senior Fellow with the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, D.C. This is a man with considerable expertise who knows whereof he speaks.
He has written an article called “The Elephant in the Room: Obama vs. The United States.” Subtitle: “The president is contemptuous of American values. And one key nominee prefers the judgement of other countries and global elites.”
Watching Obama in action has convinced Santorum that he has “a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions.”...
VERY IMPORTANT READ:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home