Friday, April 24, 2009

An American Girl and Her Gun

**
I love dressing up for my husband and receiving the whole royal treatment -- opening doors and other deference a chivalrous man affords a lady.
And my femininity is not diminished in the least by the fact I can reliably ventilate a scumbag with the .357 Sig semiauto pistol I keep handy.
**
wvwnews.net
2009-04-24
by Sarah Laughlin
**
... As a woman who has worked hard for everything she has, I don't hold women who try to do it the "easy way" by selling their bodies in very high esteem. And as the wife of what some would call a "high status male" who has remained faithful through our ups and downs, I hold the married men who use such services in contempt. But the fact I disapprove of another woman's rather dubious "profession" doesn't mean she deserves to die.
According to authorities widely reported in media outlets around Boston (where the killer was a medical student), the difference between the women he bound and robbed as opposed to the woman he killed was that the woman he killed "resisted."
I have a different view of this...
READ IT ALL!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet she doesn't hold in high esteem women who sell themselves out intellectually to men for free by repeating mindless drivel for attention and tidbits of approval.

I'm certain she'd be pleased by your choice of slutty albeit militant cartoon avatar too, quite at odds with the very select pieces of her article you've chosen to emphasize.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home