Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks Lawrence!!

It's all about the BIG PICTURE people.
You have to see the headlines in relation to eachother or you won't see the forest for the trees.
Or perhaps you won't see the shit for the storm.
Ahhh - the Affirmative Action President:
the Antichrist-in-Chief.
**
jillosophy @ home on the UWS, Manhattan
**
Here is another collective post to be savored - same title/Part 2:
**
The gathering storm
Under the title, “Witness the S___ Storm that IS the Obama Presidency,” the blog Jillosophy presents the most impressive collection of Obama-critical material I’ve ever seen in a single blog entry.
(VFR’s recent comment about the anti-whiteness at the core of Obamism appears at the end.)
Posted by Lawrence Auster at 07:24 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence Auster said...

Dear Jillosophy,

The caption of the photo says:

"jillosophy @ home on the UWS [Upper West Side], Manhattan"

You seem to be standing at the Central Park Reservoir, with the reservoir behind you and the skyline of Central Park West behind that. Which means that you are on the east side of the reservoir, near the east side of Central Park near Fifth Avenue.

So in this photo we're seeing the Upper West Side in the distance, which begins at the west boundary of Central Park, which is at Central Park West, but you are not on the Upper West Side.

5:20 PM  
Blogger jillosophy said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!
I am a fan of your blog as well. I very rarely have a problem with anything I see there. I actually grow more "hard line" in my own thinking the worse things get. I am growing less tolerant the wider my eyes are opened. I have little forgiveness and NO APAPTHY left for anyone who won't or can't look things in the eye and call them by their right names... to paraphrase Rhett Butler.
Yes, your point about the photo is taken... still, I am literally "AT HOME" on the UWS. More so here than anywhere else I've ever been (except for my family's farm in ND)... and you are correct, I am standing on the Eastern side of the resevior so that the UWS can be represented by the well-known skyline there.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home