Friday, February 27, 2009

UK: "I'm a Muslim. I'm going to stab every white person."

MUSLIM Gang walk free after racist rampage
12:00pm Thursday 22nd February 2007
**
By Chris Semple
A GANG who screamed racist abuse as they went on a violent rampage through Southampton city centre have escaped immediate jail terms.
Seven men were part of the group who left bystanders unconscious and bleeding.
They assaulted seven people during their drink and drug fuelled attacks, yet only one was jailed for drug offences.
One even waved a knife in the face of two terrified women shouting: "I'm from Afghanistan, I'm a Muslim. I'm going to stab every white person."
Deeply concerned' Today community leaders said they were deeply concerned at the "lenient" sentences.
READ IT ALL:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home