Thursday, July 19, 2007

Illegal immigrants aren't law-abiding people

The Daily News Journal.
To the editor,
It's taken me two days to be able to sit here and send my comments about your editorial of Thursday, July 10.

I find it interesting that whoever wrote this tripe did not have the nerve to put their byline on it. Personally, I wouldn't have either. After all, why would anyone want to admit that they are really just spouting the "party line" and don't have a real clue about the subject?
I almost dropped my teeth when I read this line:
"For the most part, illegal immigrants are law-abiding people who simply want to make a living."
Are you kidding me? One word — illegal.
What if we said, "For the most part, bank robbers are law-abiding people who simply want to make a living."
Would you make excuses and call those of us who believe in the rule of law, "racists and paranoid"? Yea, based on this editorial, you probably would.
Tom Murrah
Florence Road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home