Thursday, May 24, 2007

Registered Sex Offender Living at "Holy Islamville"

**
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Late last week, someone posted a comment on three separate threads here on the site that caught my attention...
I AM NEW TO THIS BLOG THING BUT I CANNOT KEEP QUIET ABOUT THIS..I HAVE SOME VERY INTERESTING INFO ABOUT THIS "HOLY ISLAMVILLE" THAT NEEDS TO BE SHARED.. THEY CLAIM THAT THEY LIVE "HOLY" LIVES AND DETEST VIOLENCE..DO THEY KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A REGISTERED 3RD DEGREE CRIMINAL SEX OFFENDER WHO WAS FOUND GUILTY OF 2 COUNTS, LIVING IN THEIR COMPOUND!!!IF YOU LOOK ON THE SOUTH CAROLINA REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS WEBSITE AND DO A SEARCH BY YORK CITY OR YOU CAN USE HIS NAME "NATHAN SCOTT KENNEDY"AND CAN GET ALL HIS INFO AND PICTURE..(PRETTY SCARY LOOKING)I SURE HOPE SOMEONE IS KEEPING AN EYE ON THESE PEOPLE.IT IS AMAZING TO ME THAT THEY CAN BE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION AS A SOCIETY WITHOUT HEAVY SURVELLIANCE...
READ IT ALL:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I did as you said and looked at he the registry. This person committed their offense in 1993(presumably their last offense), He appears to be up to date on his registration, third degree means a lesser risk... He was born in 1973 which means he was 20 at the time and now is 37. You say you have something "VERY INTERESTING". You sound like you're just trying to stir something up or love scandal and not like you're really concerned. Why don't people like you worry about people of real risk?

I'm not Islamic. I'm Christian but it seems that his Islamic outfit scares you. You seem pretty intolerant. I'm sure glad I don't have to live next to you. You sound like more of a threat to community stability!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home