Wednesday, May 02, 2007

An Anonymous reader sent me some of these links and I found a few more. Definately worth reading.
I always wondered what happened to a couple of blog and websites I used to frequent. I know that National Vangard was shut down.
**
Anonymous wrote in response to 'Hate Crimes' Bill Moving to Full House:
Watch how this type of law stifles free speech (survival of the west) as laws like this are already being enforced by EU - Muzzled in FinlandFinland Cracks DownMikko Ellilä Speaks Outand from the internet service provider who slams it:
**
by Baron Bodissey
Prodos is the Australian blogger who runs the Thinker to Thinker blog network. He has received an email from Mikko Ellilä explaining his situation, and expressing concern about possible pressure being brought to bear to delete his blog posts:
"I am writing to you because I received a letter from the municipal police department saying they want to interrogate me because of the anti-Muslim, pro-Israeli, pro-European, pro-American posts in my blog.According to the letter, I am suspected of “hate speech” merely because I have pointed out that Islam is a fascist ideology that advocates killing Jews, atheists, homosexuals etc.I hope you will not submit under the yoke of censorship that the Muslims want to impose on us..."
READ IT ALL:
**
Multiculturalist persecution in action
They don’t want the truth be known, instead they start harassing people who dare say aloud what they see happening when it contradicts multiculturalists’ deluded worldview. And they can use the police to do it for them which is a sad ...
**
Finns Forget Freedom
I don't know if this attempt at banning free speech is a result of Political Correctness gone too far, or the result of 50 years of Europification via the EU. But I do know it is wrong...
The custodian of five major public pension funds in New York City will formally request next month that Google take steps to counteract internet censorship in foreign countries with authoritarian government such as China, Egypt and Iran...
All these blog entries relate to Migration Watch UK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugh Fitzgerald, of Jihad/Dhimmiwatch, mentioned an important case of interest to this subject:

THE AREOPAGITICA
John Milton


This is true Liberty when free born men Having to advise the public may speak free, Which he who can, and will, deserv's high praise, Who neither can nor will, may hold his peace; What can be juster in a State than this?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home