Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jihad a la carte... continued...

Ahh, to be so pious... yet, so fragile.
**
DHIMMISOTA SHARIA WATCH
Dhimmiapolis is the scene of yet another intrusion of extremist shari’a law into US society, as Muslim cashiers at Target stores are refusing to handle pork.
Submitted by Chris Serres, Star Tribune Staff Writer on Mon, 03/12/2007 - 5:21pm.
**
How would you feel if a cashier made you swipe your own groceries because of his/her religious beliefs?

If you have an opinion on the matter, feel free to call me at (612) 673-4308.
Some Muslim workers at Target refuse to handle pork
I'm a reporter who covers Target for the Star Tribune and the other day, I got a call from someone who said that an employee at the Target store downtown refused to run his bacon through a scanning machine. He was mighty upset, arguing that the cashier had "no right to work as a cashier at Target" if she wasn't prepared to swipe his groceries.
But he was a little vague on the details, so I decided to check it out myself.
At the Target store on E. Lake Street, a cashier wearing a hijab looked uncomfortable when I showed up at the cash register with a frozen pepperoni pizza. She immediately called for help, and another employee rang up the pizza and placed it in the basket.
I asked her if it was because she was Muslim, and she nodded her head. "I can't even touch it," she said
**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home