Sunday, November 12, 2006

Someone shared this with me, so I am sharing this comment on Dhimmicrat Nancy "Bitter Pill" Pelosi with glee.


Pelosi celebrates the recent election with grandiose dreams of some day occupying the oval office. She has waited so long......
The ghost of George Washington appears, and Pelosi says,"How can I best serve my country?"
The ghost of George Washington says, "Never tell a lie."
"Ouch!" Says Pelosi, "I don't know about that."
The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...
Pelosi says, "How can I best serve my country?"
Jefferson says,"Listen to the people."
"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."
On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...
Pelosi says, "How can I best serve my country?"
Lincoln says: "Go to the theater."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home