Sunday, October 04, 2009

I've changed my mind... I won't take the shot

It's just too fuckin' wierd for me. Last fall I had a bad bout of flu that went DIRECTLY DEEP into my lungs & came back every 3 weeks until January 2009 - until I had lost over 10 lbs (at one point I weighed 95 lbs). I went to the doctor three or four times within three months last winter when throughout my life I have been once maybe every 5-10 years.
The Dr. tried everything to get rid of my brochitis & pnuemonia (two diseases I have NEVER had before). He "never did know" what it was that I actually had. Just one month prior (in early Oct '08) I'd had a FULL PHYSICAL SCREENING prior to elective surgury and was found to be completely healthy on EVERY LEVEL POSSIBLE.
At one point, perhaps my first visit for the "flu", I was given a shot. I think he asked me whether or not I was planning to ever have children. Strange (at my age), which is why it stands out in my mind. When I asked what the shot was the Dr just mumbled. I don't recall if he said it was vitamin B, or antibiotics. I did ask if it was a flu shot, and I know he didn't answer me clearly, regardless. A month later he did give me a series of pills to take for a month, and then again a month later an inhaler to use for one month. Eventually, I got better... and just recently I have regained the weight I had lost. I haven't been sick since. Not once. And that's all I do know.
It's just way too wierd for me. Living in NYC and living on take out food, God only knows what I can be exposed to on a daily basis.
- jillosophy
...
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE ( SHARE LIKE WILDFIRE NOW )

VACCINE CREATORS WILL REFUSE THE H1N1 VACCINE !

MOSSAD NICKNAMED FLU 666 and SCIENTISTS WERE KILLED


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home