Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Secret Service Monitoring Conservative Blogs...

May 27, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
by RaceBannon
I was paid a visit by the Secret Service today at 2:30 PM EST. T
hey were cordial and asked questions about my motives and my basis for our actions which I happily relayed. I talked with them (they had it with them) about the Presentments and Commander Fitzpatrick’s criminal complaint and they said they had been called by the autorities (whoever THEY are) in the Central District of GA. obviously related to my travels through that section of the State last week.
I was told that I/we are well within our rights to take this action.
This is GOOD news.., we are getting the message to the powers that be and they are aware of our efforts. Their concerns are related to what happens if the American people are summarily ignored..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home