Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Let jillosophy just go on the record as saying...

... that I will believe in the benevolent nature of Islam and I will recognize the existence of "moderate" Islam when Muslims say loudly and clearly and often:
**
"Jews are not descended from apes and pigs. They, like all human beings, are our spiritual cousins, and God loves us all."
"God loves homosexuals. It is wrong to execute them."
"Infidels are cool!"
"Non-Muslims are just as valuable as Muslims - especially in the eyes of God. Women are just as valuable as men, especially in the eyes of God."
"It's time to re-think the Koran."
and
"I absolutely love my life and cherish the lives of my children more than death and hatred."
"God does not wish anyone, especially Muslims, to kill in his/her name. I will not die, hate, harm or kill in the name of God. Ever."
**
Until I hear these types of declarations coming on a steady basis from the mouths of Muslims and their political/religious leaders, I will remain a free and proud female American Islamophobe.
Seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger sidney said...

YOU ARE MY MOST BEAUTIFUL ALL AMERICAN BLOGGER....GOD BLESS YOU AND OUR AMERICA....SID

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto
[ , . ]
= \o/ = AnonYmouse

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home